In compliance with the provisions set forth in the Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December on Protection of Personal Data and the Spanish Law 34/2002, of July 11th, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, LOGALTY, Servicios de Tercero de Confianza S.L (hereinafter, referred to as LOGALTY) wishes to inform you that:
- Personal data provided through Websites which belong to LOGALTY, www.logalty.com (hereinafter referred to as LOGALTY) will be always expressly asked to be obtained on a voluntary basis and they will be kept in an automated file which belong to LOGALTY, whose purpose is enabling the relationship management between LOGALTY and its Website Users; helping communication among them and its participation in available services required by Users in LOGALTY.COM, as well as sending commercial communications and general information about LOGALTY or LOGALTY products the Users may be interested in.
- In the event the Users shall provide personal data in any existing service in LOGALTY.COM, they guarantee the data are providing are true, accurate, complete and updated. The user will be the only responsible of damages, direct or indirect, that could be caused to LOGALTY due to false, bad, incorrect or non updated information. In the event the data provided by the User belong to a third party different from the person who provides the data, the User shall inform this third party about the general aspects of this Policy and obtain an authorization in order to provide LOGALTY with the data.
- When personal data are gathered through a form, it is required that the User provides, at least, those data shown as compulsory, because if these obligatory data are not provided, LOGALTY cannot manage the USER´s participation in the Service of the corresponding Website.
- LOGALTY does not allow the participation of an underage person in its Website´s Services. Hence, underage Users need the prior consent of their parents or tutors to participate. LOGALTY does not accept any liability derived from the non compliance of this requirement.
- LOGALTY has its servers, where we store our data, hosted at the facilities of a Spanish based entity, and as we are very concerned with guaranteeing safety and confidentiality of your data, we have adopted all safety standards required for personal data protection and have installed all technical means at our disposal in order to avoid the risk of loss, misuse, alteration, non-authorized access and theft of personal data provided through LOGALTY.COM. Nevertheless, Logalty does not take any liability for damages derived from alterations that third parties may cause into the computer systems, electronic data or User’s files.
- If you opt for abandoning LOGALTY website through links to websites which do not belong to our entity, LOGALTY shall not be responsible for the privacy policies of those websites, nor for the cookies may those websites store in the User´s computer.
- LOGALTY policy towards electronic mail is focused on sending only communications that the User had requested previously to receive, offering continually a way of communication which enables to cancel the service.
- You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to your personal data by writing, with the reference ´Data Protection´, to the following address: Av. Industria, 49 Bajo 28108 Alcobendas, Madrid, Spain or, if you wish to do so, through this website by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish not to receive commercial communications related to LOGALTY activities, you can express your wish of NOT receiving more commercial communications from LOGALTY at any moment, by sending your request to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.